|
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
10:26 PM
Its finally mid week already..hurhurhur..will be on half day on Fri..going to the doctor for my ear again..its starting to itch quite abit though..so I think I'll have to take their injection..damn..waste of money..whenever I start to complain abt my ear, parents will sure sae its all my own fault..for wanting to pierce so many ear holes and in the end, causing even more trouble to self..hurhurhur..oh well..no one to blame but self..
Met up with stanley kor last evening..been a long time since I last met up with him..lets see..my birthday? So its like near 4mths? Muahaha..talked abt life..keke..and its like the FIRST time I actually gave him advices abt life..*so proud of self*..keke..he saes that I've finally grown up..known him for so long already..keke..
Dearie came down and pei me have lunch..together with mich babe as well..wahahahaha..its also a LONG time since I last met up with her!!!! Even longer than kor lah..mich was still saying the last time was when Siang Hie was still pregnant? That’s like…hmmm..and nw, Siang's bB is already 5mths old!!! This is how fast time flies lor..din really get the chance to really talk to her but then, its good to see her though..at least, I knw tat shes doing well..*cheerioz babe*
So happy..im being sponsored by dearie for my Gucci bag..muahaha..will be getting it tml..*excited*..yippy!!!~~~
and also will be meeting Mr Lim for lunch as well..wakakaka..miss him...the bestest boss i've ever came across so far~~
my PerFeCt LifE-`.

|
|
*mySeLf*
shUtiNg..tIng tiNg
13/12/1983
saGgiTtaRuS
loVes fReeDoM
haPpY goEs luCky gaL
went tHrU a wHoLe hELL oF tHinGs iN aUg'07
hoPefUL foR waD liEs aHeaD
hAvE a cAriNg fAmiLy aLwaX tHer bY mY sIdE
*taLk tO mE*
*LovEs onEs*
jUan
bRoThEr
LaUrA
kRiS SiS
sTacEy jIa
steLLa
yUkI
rYan Tan

*mEmoRieS*
|
|