Wednesday, April 29, 2009
11:21 AM



over at the recept right now, having some free time therefore,decided to drop by here for a short post. I suppose some of u guys might be wondering abt my personal life…well well..n kinda not knwing where everthing is leading too…yes, to ans the many doubts you all are facing..im still attached to david…for 2yrs plus and still counting..*be it u like it or not*..hurhurhur…BUT yet at the same time, im keeping my options open. yes yes yes..i know some of you might sae its unfair blah blah blah..i've heard it a lot of times already..not to worry alrite, I know wad im doing~~ I just wanna be certain..

mummy alwax sae that one must be responsible of the decision one makes..and therefore, I just wanna make sure that I don’t regret in any decision I've made or have to make in near future. I realli dun wanna end up like some of my frens who got engaged or married then come telling me tat they regret in signing that paper so early…sad isnt it..couple being together for a couple of years then everyone starts asking them when are they gonna settle dwn, when getting flat etc etc..n then, they settle down!!! its like as though they do it cox surrounding pple keep asking?..or its just becox they are together for few years already, then its in everyone mindset that..'ok, you both are together for some time already, doesn’t u both do something abt it?..get married? get a flat? start a family?'..so on n so forth..

I know it’s a part and parcel of life…that at a certain stage, you are suppose to like'level up' kinda thing, but..the thing is, ARE YOU REALLI READY for it?...

r/s takes plenty of effort to maintain..the base or foundation has to be realli strong..in case when things start to happen..the whole entire thing dun crash dwn like '911'..when a couple is together for some time already, have u ever tot of whether u still do love that person or is it simply cox u r used to having him/ her around?...pple are used to seeing u both in n out together…remember how u both started out?..the 'honeymoon' period u both shared?..then subsequently, both start carving your own careers..widening up your horizon..start meeting new people..pespertive starts to change..and somehow in a wae or another, u start to realise tat maybe he/she isnt the right person for u afterall?...n u start thinking back at the beri beginning how the whole entire thing actualli started and realise that everything seemed blurry to u…n then, u might take some time alone to think about everything…

you feel that he/she might be taking you for granted..but maybe, its you yourself who toOk him/her for granted?..u start questioning yourself and realised tat you might not have the ans to your own questions..you leave things the wae it is…

hmmm…I am just who I am..dun question me about me…that’s me!!! take it or leave it…


my PerFeCt LifE-`.









*mySeLf*
shUtiNg..tIng tiNg
13/12/1983
saGgiTtaRuS
loVes fReeDoM
haPpY goEs luCky gaL
went tHrU a wHoLe hELL oF tHinGs iN aUg'07
hoPefUL foR waD liEs aHeaD
hAvE a cAriNg fAmiLy aLwaX tHer bY mY sIdE

*taLk tO mE*

*LovEs onEs*
jUan
bRoThEr
LaUrA
kRiS SiS
sTacEy jIa
steLLa
yUkI
rYan Tan



*mEmoRieS*




Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket