|
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
12:20 PM
wad a wae to start my mornin…when I was walkin to the bus stop to tk 80 to come to wrk, nearly stepped on this dead bird lying on the floor lor!!!! had a shock outta my entire life lah!!!! it was like lying dwn ther peacefully..sortta like tugged a little under the chair of the bus stop…was exchangin textes with boO when I nearly stepped on it :( then when I was in the bus, over at near Jia's plc. witnessed an accident..saw this ambulance there, n saw this car with a dent at the side :/ wad a wae isnt it :(
Yen yen is sooo cute, jux nw when I was at the copier machine..she came towards me n stood beside me..then I tot she wanted to talk to me, asked her why and she said tht she simply wanna sae 'hi'…but still stood beside me n told me shes goin hm tonite..*shes an indonesian chinese*..gives me the feeling tht she has things to tell me, so I told her to give me her msn addie, it'll be easier to talk over there though…and now tht im blogging, also msn-ing her…damn not much of a mood to wrk now..hurhurhur..
was out with boo the whole entire week last week..frm monday all the wae till sun..everydae…no doubt mon I was on leave, I went over to look for him in the evening..and everydae after wrk, we were like hanging out tgt…
fri had my event in the office..was tough :/ had to coordinate both upstairs and dwnstairs*my catering over at level 4*..waited for my caterer to come..tables to be re-arranged..and etc..but my caterer was nice :) when I was doing it, waiting for the tables to be put up, he told me tht no worries, when everything is up, its surely nice n will be a blast :D was actualli having tummy upset :/ day's event was quite smooth..only till in the afternoon when ther was this sudden dwnpour and rain actualli leaked in :( our auditorium was wet..and they were like trying to use clothes to suck the water up from the carpet… :( poOr wendy…luckily uncle peow came to the rescue and so did the building owner and contractor all came…Chai*one of my big boss* came n saw the whole thing..but din sae anything much..cox I suppose according to feng shui, its kinda like a good sign?...water in = weath comin in?..lol..then the best part was, there was a portion dwnstairs tht water was like flowing in!!!! had to rush dwn to see hw bad it was…was the smoking area..rain was like flowing in, and the whole area was wet..had my cleaner auntie to come mop the floor but the auntie was slow…
damn..gotta go for meetin now…continue later…boring..meetin in the mornin..at like 10.02am :/
the meeting was damn long~~~ abt ah hour+ or so..its like 1145am liao lor..and I totalli cant remember wad I blogged earlier one :/ talked abt wrk and also about our company's openin ceremony..and ms tan will need me to help out for the Q meeting…lotsa things..lotsa upcoming events…gonna be bz…
lets see..oh was talking abt friday's event..the rain was like flowing in non stop and in the end, I decided to fold my jeans up and do the auntie's job!!! :s peow helped to use the dustpan to sweep the water up and I used the mop to mop the water outta a tiny hole at the end..had to do it fast as I was sortta racin after time for my dinner…hurhurhur..then dinner time, it was fast..we 'chop chop' settled the lucky draw and all…*din even get a single shit lor..saded*..event ended abt 8+..bOo was sweet..came dwn n accompany me as n when he could :)
we took a cab over his place cox I was dead tired and fall asleep when I reached his plc…other colleagues were over there as well..khim siang n cheok loon..they were playing cards..then I slept awhile and then woke up and join them over at the card playin session..gary n wife and andy came over as well..played till like 3+am..buai tahan liao, then went to sleep…hurhurhur..till following dae mornin and went home with yen yen..
then met up with bOo in the afternoon cox I had to head over suntec to help mummy collect her abalone..was more like a shopping spree for bOo cox we were walking ard and doing some shopping and endin up he getting most of everything..im like helping him to revamp his wardrobe..lol…chose the clothings for him..told him its nice*accordin to my opinion* and he got them :) buahahaha..and the best part was when we were in Zara, he already had like a few pieces of clothings on his hands already, was looking for a jacket, found one lyin nicely n neatly on the shelve and he went to tk one hangin on the cupboard, showed each other and he liked the one I was holding…came over n tried..gave him M size..he went to try, was alrite but chld be looser..then took L for him..chld see tht he was damn happi when trying tht jacket on cox can literalli see his eyes smiling too~~ lol..and the best part was when I was handin him the jacket, there was this couple who saw it too..the girl who took it for the bf..i took the M n still stood there incase he needed a larger size..the girl took the one on top*cant remember wad size* and I hurried scan thru the stack*only a few pieces* and hurry tk 'L' *it was the last piece* but still held on to the 'M' size incase…buahahaha..n in the end, when confirmed tht bOo wanted 'L', I let go of the 'M' size jacket..leavin the girl with black face..buahahaha..victory :D bought a lot and we had our ice cream again :) n then headed bk his plc till abt 1+2am?..before heading home..cant remember the exact timin too..
sun, we met up again n headed over expo cox james said tht there's burberry's sale :) robinson was also having their expo sale there..n again, I chose clothings for him!!! he wanted to get bermudas…buahahaha…got a few wrking shirts as well…sat we got a few too~~` buahahaha…n ended up getting a lot~~ ther was new urban male sale as well..i got 2 tops..he got 1 t-shirt with exact print as one of the tops I got previously…bought so much tht he was reminding me tht we still haben go over burberry's yet…buahahaha…he took my toggi chocolates again..naturalli this time..will alwax get them for me cox he knws I like them :) headed over burberry's sale..nothing much and then dwn to tampines to have our dinner then back over his place n took pics of his daes of shopping!!!! lol…
lunching soon..shall blog again :)
my PerFeCt LifE-`.

|
|
*mySeLf*
shUtiNg..tIng tiNg
13/12/1983
saGgiTtaRuS
loVes fReeDoM
haPpY goEs luCky gaL
went tHrU a wHoLe hELL oF tHinGs iN aUg'07
hoPefUL foR waD liEs aHeaD
hAvE a cAriNg fAmiLy aLwaX tHer bY mY sIdE
*taLk tO mE*
*LovEs onEs*
jUan
bRoThEr
LaUrA
kRiS SiS
sTacEy jIa
steLLa
yUkI
rYan Tan

*mEmoRieS*
|
|