|
Friday, November 19, 2010
10:17 PM
Using my bro's iPad to blog now..therefore, it shall just be a short one..cox I'm watching 'kang xi lai le' at the same time..hurhur..it's friday todae and I'm at home..felt sooo tired after wrk..actualli was like dead tired ard 5+ liaO..
Todae, Lang nguk, one of the entities's bosses, was talking to me before I was goin home..we had a short conversAtion..their entity has anew branch over at india and they will hv to go over..she was asking me why I nia consider in changing to sales and marketing..would I wanna stain admin..told her that I'm doin my part time degree now..n just started only..and actualli, her boss, Don Also did sortta like ask me before...to help go over..hmmm...
This career advancement came at the wrong time..just when I decided to go further my studies...if it came earlier, I would have agreed lore..after all, it's kinda a good opportunity...oh well..right now, all I can do is to study hard and pray for the better in future.....
my PerFeCt LifE-`.

|
|
*mySeLf*
shUtiNg..tIng tiNg
13/12/1983
saGgiTtaRuS
loVes fReeDoM
haPpY goEs luCky gaL
went tHrU a wHoLe hELL oF tHinGs iN aUg'07
hoPefUL foR waD liEs aHeaD
hAvE a cAriNg fAmiLy aLwaX tHer bY mY sIdE
*taLk tO mE*
*LovEs onEs*
jUan
bRoThEr
LaUrA
kRiS SiS
sTacEy jIa
steLLa
yUkI
rYan Tan

*mEmoRieS*
|
|